02-08-2013 06:01 PM
Installed new HP60 black cartridge into HP Envy 114 printer. Only first 25% of my page prints, then the printing fades away. It does this for each page.
I have the printer connected with cable to my laptop, I unplugged the printer and restarted, took out the cartridge and reinstalled but still have the same issue.
02-08-2013 11:47 PM
First try cleaning the cartridges by following the steps below and check if that may help:
- On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ), and then touch Tools . The Tools menu displays.
- On the Tools menu, touch Clean Cartridges . The product cleans the cartridges.
- Try the print job again.
If the same problem persists, try following the troubleshooting steps listed below and check if that may help:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)