06-13-2014 09:48 AM
Hello stormofwaste! Welcome to the forums
I saw your post about your Deskjet 3510 showing you that there is a problem with the black ink cartridge. I would like to offer you some help that might correct the issue!
Please see this guide and follow all of the steps: A 'Cartridge Problem,' 'Ink Cartridge Failure,' 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges,' or 'Cartridge Missing...
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great weekend
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)