08-29-2009 10:06 AM
The black ink capability on my HP Deskjet 932c disappeared. I thought I was out of ink so I replaced the cartridge with a new one. It still won't print in black. My color cartridge works, but the black one doesn't. What can I do to fix this problem?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)