03-16-2009 11:51 AM
We have a HP 6480 all in one that prints fine but when we make copies it prints a black line down th middle of the copy? I have cleaned the glass and rollers outside and in. what else can I do??
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)