02-07-2010 10:21 AM
I recently replaced my black ink cartridge. Immediately afterwards my printing quality was horrible. jpegs that normally printing very crisp now looked pixilated. Regular text is blurry. I've tried cleaning twice with no improvement. I'm not sure if calibration is something I should do. Any ideas would be appreciated. Susan
Solved! View Solution.
Re: blurry printing
02-07-2010 10:39 AM
Never mind...I figured it out. I needed to recalibrate and realign. Everything is perfect again.
02-09-2010 06:37 PM
Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. Thanks for coming back to let us know you found a solution to your problem!
- Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
- When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation
05-31-2011 09:49 PM
Funny.Because I cleaned the printing heads and re aligned and mine is still doing the same thing..So is there another solution? getting frustrated.About ready to throw this hp printer in the dumpster..And I haven't even had it a year
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)