05-30-2014 04:39 PM
I received my Deskjet 1050 All-in-One J410a printer last month, I used it frequently until finished its ink.
I am in Saudi Arabia, I took the old cartridge 61 everywhere but I coudn't find the same number. Now I searched for compatible one from HP SureSupply, to find that it's available in Saudi Arabia by no. 122.
I bought the new cartridges, installed them, now they aren't recognized ! So I googled it and find that I need regon reset.
I called customer care in Saudi Arabia, unfortunately they have an old number over the website, so I called US center, they couldn't hear me well and my call cost me a lot.
Any help will be appreciated.
05-30-2014 04:49 PM
You need to call HP directly and ask them to show you how to reset your printer. Please call a number near you on the following list:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)