01-22-2012 09:22 PM
My newly purchased C410a photosmart printer is giving me a "Load Paper Into Main Tray" error. This is not the problem. For some reason, the paper doesn't seem to be feeding. Incredibly frustrating. I've tried the various steps on the help site, which helped at first, but now aren't working. Anybody know what's going on or can you help?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)