03-04-2009 02:43 PM
03-04-2009 11:24 PM
for networking, it's recommended to use one type of connection at a time. that is to avoid conflicts. if your computer is wirelessly connected to your network, disconnect from it first before trying to check on the LAN (wired) connection. Try to release and renew the IP address of the LAN to check if it will connect to the internet.
03-05-2009 12:32 PM
03-06-2009 04:04 AM
I request you to mark the most helpful post as the Solution so that other users with the same issue can benefit from this thread.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)