08-07-2014 12:17 PM
I have Photosmart C4280 all-in-one printer and it keep saying it doesn't detect print cartridges. I have restarted, opend and shut the door, and reinstalled the cartridges and nothing helps.
Thanks for any help!
08-07-2014 01:48 PM
Here is a link to a troubleshooting document that might resolve your issue, figured it was worth a shot:
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)