08-06-2012 11:55 AM
I only have an iPad and hp netbook. iPad does not recognize my wireless hp deskjet 3050a printer. Don't know how to connect printer to my wireless network
08-06-2012 12:30 PM
It looks like if your printer is model 3050a j611, then it should be OK for that iPad.
Take a look at the following Apple setup instructions and see if that helps clear up the issue for you.
iOS: AirPrint 101 (System Requirements, List of Printers)
I hope this helps!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)