01-03-2014 08:28 AM
hello, i have a problem with my officejet 8600 all in one, i had a problem with the faxfunction so i changed the mainboard of the 8600 with the one from another working 8600. But now both of the 8600s are displaying "carriage jam" with both mainboards. (also with original mainboard) .
OOB and full reset didnt work.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)