Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Welcome to the community @levblat45,

I will certainly do my best to help you, however, I am going to ask that you please let me know some more helpful information to help me research the problem for you.

Please respond to me with the following. If there are any steps here that you have not tried, please try them before responding and include the result in your reply back to me:

Which printer model do you have?
Have you tested hardware functionality (made copies) and do they work successfully?
Can you print?
If you're running Windows, run the Print and Scan Doctor and include the results.
Did you make any recent changes to your set up (physical move, upgrade, downgrade, new software installed, new router, etc)?
Is the printer plugged directly into the wall outlet (avoiding power bars and surge protectors)?
What exactly are the error messages saying, and where do you see them?

What troubleshooting steps have you tried to help resolve the issue?

Thank you Smiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

These cartridges are refilled by Cartridge World and are genuing HP cartridges.  I have used their refilled products for the past three years with no problems.  The printer is an HP 5610 All-In-One.  This problem occurred just after I had printed two pages successfully.  I have never seen this error message before.

HP Recommended

I have an Officejet 4315 and while trying to copy, the receipt got stuck.  I pulled it out and the red blinking light came on and it won'[t print.

HP Recommended
Having problem with HP officejet printer all in one displaying Cartridge error:refer to device documentation to troubleshoot.I used refill cartridges which I have changed over which didn't help and problem still exist.
HP Recommended
Model No.5610
HP Recommended

Hi @Shabbirshah,

Good Day.  A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the post regarding ink cartridge errors on your printer. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

I would require more information regarding this.

• Did this happen after installing a new cartridge?
  • Did it occur after a power outage or power surge?

Please perform all the prescribed step from this document for ink cartridge errors.

• Step one: Use genuine HP cartridges
  • Step two: Remove, inspect, and then reseat the problem cartridge
  • Step three: Clean the cartridge and carriage electrical contacts
  • Step four: Reset the printer
  • Step five: Identify the problem cartridge
  • Step six: Replace the problem cartridge
  • Step seven: Service the printer
  • Workaround: Print in backup mode

It could be a hardware issue with the printer and it should be replaced if these steps do not fix the issue.

Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. The trick is to remain patient, please. Please note that I am not overloading you with a lot of troubleshooting steps.

Instead, just like you, I am eager to ensure that the problem gets resolved. So I am providing you with more resources and information at your disposal to deal with the situation better.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a superb week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.