03-28-2013 01:53 PM
I understand that you're trying to check your ink levels. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)