01-05-2011 04:28 AM
You can check the ink levels of the cartridges by following the instructions mentioned below:
NOTE: If a refilled or remanufactured print cartridge, or a cartridge that has been used in another product, is installed the ink level indicator is inaccurate or unavailable.
01-06-2011 10:13 AM
To check ink levels, see link below
To perform a clean on the cartridges...
On the front panel, press the Menu or Setup button (depending on the model).
Hope this helps
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)