04-20-2012 10:14 AM
I've just changed my colour ink cartridge on my printer and the test print was incorrect so tried another and it was obvious the blue wasnt working. so i took the cartridge out and dabbed it with some tissue and the blue just does not seem to be coming out. i have done the whole warm water on a cotton bud but still no joy! I am trying to print off work for uni any suggestions would be greatly received!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)