01-10-2011 11:17 AM
My hp deskjet portable works perfectly on my xp laptop - i have a microtech parellel to usb adapter but macbook cant find it. Help - any ideas?
01-10-2011 06:05 PM
XP is an old operating system (almost 10 years). So is the printer. They work together.
Your new Mac has a modern operating system and does not support a printer that old. Look here for more.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)