Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello.  My CP1525nw color printer is leaving magenta streaks on every page I print.  I have attempted to clean the printer using the built in clean function several times, I have removed and cleaned the amgenta cartridge, and I have also deleted every single HP piece of software from my machine and reinstalled the drivers for this printer.  The magenta strekas are still there. They are always on the left of the page.  Will someone please help me this?IMG_1968.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

has anyone ever had this problem?

HP Recommended

I understand that you are having a print quality output issue with your LaserJet printer. I would look at this document here for that problem. It addresses print quality issues in your model of printer. It will give you troubleshooting steps to try in an attempt to fix the printer's output. When you get to the step that recommends doing a cleaning page, I would repeat the step even though you have already done that process to see if there is any improvement in the quality of output being produced by the device. I hope that this helps.

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
HP Recommended

Did you get this solved. I am getting this a well and the cleaning mode does nothing. I got the rollers cleaned.

HP Recommended

Replace the cartridge - worked for me.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.