10-26-2012 09:24 AM
Printer worked fine for months now I get the following message
document failed to print due to an error in the printing system
will print from my mac book but not either desktop
only test page will print
running windows 7 64 bit
10-29-2012 08:25 AM
You can also perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet. Leave it out for 30 seconds, and plug back in.
Let me know if this helps. thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)