12-03-2010 09:37 AM
We have a new HP P3015 at work, and a few days ago it started defaulting to Tray 1, and asking for Glossy paper. I have followed all onscreen instructions for changing print tray multiple times, and tried hard booting the printer a couple of times. There is no paper in Tray 1, and it is shut. For each print job, I must walk over to the printer and press OK to change print trays, and OK again to print. How can I clear these settings so that the printer will revert to printing from Trays 2 and 3 without having to walk over and change it for every job?
It also started printing much more slowly that when we first set it up a couple of months ago.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)