03-25-2013 09:06 PM
HP didnt have one for windows 7, so i highly doublt you will EVER get one from them for windows 8.
my advice, dont bother buying HP printers anymore, as hp are incapable of keeping up with new technology.
They will not give you an answer or a solution as their aim is for you to give up and buy a new A3 HP printer.
Also the HP print and scan doctor does nothing but refer you back to the driver website, which is missing the driver download.(again dont bother with it)
03-25-2013 10:44 PM
There is a Deskjet 1220c driver written by HP and supplied through Windows Update for both Windows 7 and Windows 8. The Deskjet 1220c driver is compatible with the Deskjet 1280.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)