09-21-2011 09:28 AM
my printer is showing me a paper jam indicator light.. after checking, there is no paper jam. However the rollers dont seem to be grabbing the paper down to print or copy
09-21-2011 09:43 AM
I've included a link to a HP document that should help you with this problem..
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
I am an HP employee.
08-19-2013 07:22 PM
i am having the same problem even the scanner is also not working i have tried the steps given in the link but not working.
it tells a message on the computer screen that ink carriage not moving but i found it was moving properly...and there was no paper trap inside...please help me
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)