02-15-2012 01:57 AM
My deskjet 3050 j610 printer cannot print a test page after changing the black cartridge. It prints one line then misses another then prints a very faint line - help please
03-16-2012 03:49 PM
Hi I hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that you are having this issue;
Are you still experiencing this issue?
If you are, I will do my best to assist you. Try this HP Printer Install Wizard HP Print Diagnostic Utility
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will really appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
Hope it helps;
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)