Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
deskjet 3632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Have just purchased a Deskjet 3632 printer.

All good till I need to print more than one page of a document.

For example:

Want to print a recipe...its 2 pages...only the first page prints.

The second page is lost somewhere.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@floofer

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums.After reading your post I see that you are getting print issues on your printer.I would like to help you out with this issue today.

Let's try to fix the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver software by the following method.

Step 1:

Uninstalling the Printer from the computer.

1> In Windows search for and open Programs and features

2>Select your HP Printer

3>Select Uninstall

4>In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers.

5>In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP Printer.

If you see it listed right-click on it and choose 'Delete or 'Remove Device'

6>Open up the run command with the "Windows key +R" key combo.

7>Type printui.exe /s and click ok

8>Click on the "drivers" tab.

9>Look for Hp Printer driver.If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom

10>Select Ok

11>Select Apply and Ok on the Printer Server Properties windows

12>Close Devices and printers.

Step2: Please refer the link to download the full feature software: http://hp.care/2bNj6W7

Once you try these suggestions, please report back.

I'll be eagerly waiting to assist you with same, cheers 🙂

If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello@floofer

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums.After reading your post I see that you are getting print issues on your printer.I would like to help you out with this issue today.

Let's try to fix the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver software by the following method.

Step 1:

Uninstalling the Printer from the computer.

1> In Windows search for and open Programs and features

2>Select your HP Printer

3>Select Uninstall

4>In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers.

5>In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP Printer.

If you see it listed right-click on it and choose 'Delete or 'Remove Device'

6>Open up the run command with the "Windows key +R" key combo.

7>Type printui.exe /s and click ok

8>Click on the "drivers" tab.

9>Look for Hp Printer driver.If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom

10>Select Ok

11>Select Apply and Ok on the Printer Server Properties windows

12>Close Devices and printers.

Step2: Please refer the link to download the full feature software: http://hp.care/2bNj6W7

Once you try these suggestions, please report back.

I'll be eagerly waiting to assist you with same, cheers 🙂

If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

All good!

Thanks muchly 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.