01-13-2014 08:43 AM
hi, I have a HP photosmart C4340 all in one and would like to know how to disable the HP cartridge protection, tried going into properties but cant do it from there. was told to look forHP cartridge protection in settings but its not there. i will appreciate the help, thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)