06-11-2012 06:50 AM
Hi there, you'll need to:
- Touch your desired language, and then touch Yes to confirm the language choice. The Set Region Menu displays.
- Touch your desired country/region, and then touch Yes to confirm the country/region choice.
If nothing is happening after you press Yes when your desired language is selected, power the unit off and wait ~ 10 seconds before turning back on and trying again.
Here's a link to setup instructions for the printer
Hope this helps you get setup but post back if your still not having any luck.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)