02-06-2012 02:28 AM
First, make sure the product directly connected by USB to a free port of your Mac.
For Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7, Add the printer and then install any update.
You may find the steps listed below:
For Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5 download and install the software below:
For any issue, please clarify your Mac OS version.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)