05-21-2013 01:39 PM - edited 05-21-2013 01:41 PM
06-29-2013 08:36 AM
I've looked all over the printer ... no inidcation of A or B, just D110 series. If they both have the same driver, why does HP ask me to choose between the two?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)