Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Need help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Slimrjc_1

Thank you for using HP forum.

There will be no issue at all to print scanned photo (5x7) to 8x10 photo paper.

You can always select the layout of your image to print to your desired media size.

I just tried to scan a 5x7 photo using my printer and printed it to 8x10 plainpaper. It will be stretched a bit since I enlarge it.

Let me know if you face any issue.

I am an HP employee.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

This didn't really help. I already know how to enlarge photo's using my printer. I'm talking about scanning a 5x7 picture using the HP Manager and enlarging the photo to 8x10 and storing it in my pictures.

HP Recommended

Hi Slimrjc_1

You can use the Control panel to scan your 5x7 photo (target) to 8x10 paper.

1. Place your 5x7 photo on the scanner glass

2. Press scan on the control panel menu.

3. Select Scan to computer (make sure that your PC is connected thru USB or wifi connectivity)

4. select settings and change the media to 8x10

If you still find an issue please dont hesitate to reply.

🙂

I am an HP employee.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
Spoiler

tHANKS! I'll try your suggestion tomorrow morning and let you know..
Jim
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.