06-23-2011 08:59 AM
My p1102w is set up wirelessly and prints letters and documents with no problems. however, it will not print envelopes. the red light simply flashes until I push the cancel button and then it's ready to go again, no envelope in the queue or printed!
any ideas would be much appreciated...
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)