11-20-2013 11:33 AM
Hi, Please read my reply at the beginning of this post, i posted there a sequence to recover the unit and get rid of that error, If the error persist, then the unit may have a serious problem and may not work any more.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon"
Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.
01-23-2016 03:50 PM
Thank you .. Thank you... Thank you!!!!
Nothing else worked!!
I have an older C7250 that I actually got at the thrift store. I figured it would work but nothing did until I found this!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)