05-23-2012 09:48 AM
HP Officejet K80xi Windows XP
Installed new HP color cartridge and got the above error message. I cleaned both cartridge contact points and contact points inside with distilled water and qtips as suggested on the website. Did this twice. Still same problem. Need help as I am
unable to print anything or copy anything
06-14-2012 02:58 PM
You may want to disconnect the printer power while it is on. Leave it disconnected for a minute or two then reconnect it to see if the error is cleared. You may also want to reseat the cartridges during this process to see if the error clears.
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)