10-30-2012 11:18 AM
error message on officejet 6500a plus is --there is a problem with the printer. refer to printer documentation 0x61000016
what does that mean? i can't find the solution anywhere!
i have had only bad luck with all aspects of this printer combo. any help at all?
10-31-2012 12:04 PM
That usually means something is wrong with the hardware of your printer. I have included a document that could assist fixing your issue.
Let me know if this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)