11-05-2012 05:25 PM
Using HP Deskjet 3050A, and Windows 7, 64-bit
Very frustrated. Printer had origninally worked great, both using USB and wireless.
I have been unable to print, so I ran HP doctor. It recommended uninstalling drivers and re-installing. Have done so, and still does not work.
11-12-2012 11:53 AM
This article should cover the issue you are having. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)