02-02-2012 10:14 AM
Officejet Pro L7680 All-in-One Printer C8189A
I get horizontal streaks in any blue, green or purple printing. And it has gotten so bad I can't tell the correct color of items I am printing. I have used HP cartridges and HP paper and other high quality paper but it keeps getting worse.
I have cleaned the printheads and run the procedures in the menu to no avail.
02-15-2012 05:24 PM
Here is an article that may help with your print quality. Try the steps outlined and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)