03-19-2012 09:49 AM
Connect your printer to the network router.
1. Wireless>Wireless Settings>Wireless Setup Wizard.
2. Enter the router password to connect your printer.
1. Run the HP software and select the network/wireless connection method.
After printer is successfully connected to the network, enable Web Services/ePrint.
1. Press the ePrint button on the printer or the Web Services icon on the printer front panel.
2. Press Yes to accept terms of web services.
3. Press Yes to accept future updates.
4. A page will printout showing you how to register your printer's new email address which you will use to send your ePrints to.
Please click the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)