01-01-2010 04:27 PM
when I print something, the size of the print is very small, almost unreadable. How do I enlarge the size (Photosmart 7280)
Solved! View Solution.
Re: how do I enlarge the size of my printed copies
11-13-2013 01:06 PM
I understand you would like to know how to enlarge the size of the copies.
For the Deskjet 3520 on the display go to the copy menu, resize, options available are Actual Size, Resize to Fit, Custom %3d%%.
If you have a different printer, please provide the name so I can better assist you.
The previous post wanted to know how to change the font size when printing.
All font changes are controlled by the application you are printing from. (word, internet explorer)
Hope this helps.
01-01-2010 08:50 PM
Try to check the copy menu of your printer.
> Press the copy menu button on the control panel of the printer.
>presss arrow down button to find SIZE then press ok
*you can then select some options to change size .
10-08-2012 02:50 PM
I am trying to print a page in a larger size both directly from the computer and by placing a page in the printer itself. The replies on this site do not answer my question. help.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)