Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
F1J03A
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Where do I find my WPS pin on my officeJet 4650 printer

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

The PIN is from your wireless router. Does your router support WPS ? If yes, please watch the following video to setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoDc9wn3fJs

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

This video has been updated: https://youtu.be/wFYOX8OcI_0 Learn how to set up a printer on a Wi-Fi protected (WPS) network. For other helpful videos go to hp.com/supportvideos or youtube.com/hpprintersupport. More support options for your printer are available at hp.com/support. This video was ...
HP Recommended

Hi @2355

Just checking if this is now resolved? Can the thread be marked closed & solved?

Thanks, Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

how do i find the pin on my 4650.  working fine 2 days ago, now I need a pin before it is installed AGAIN!

HP Recommended

I have a HP Officejet 4650. it is not wireless.  I need to put the pin number in to attach this printer to my laptop. Help

HP Recommended
How do I get my printer to work on my laptop please
HP Recommended
The requested 8-digit pin is displayed on the printer's screen when you try to connect to it.
HP Recommended
Need the
WPS PIN for my DIRECT-22-HP OfficeJey 4650
HP Recommended

Hi @Jorgegrundy ,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Barachiel is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? 

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned on this link: Click here

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have a new Computer and I need the WPS Pin number to load my computer with the printer.  My printer is already wifi set up.  I do not have a CD disk .  Can you help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.