10-01-2012 07:43 AM - edited 10-01-2012 07:47 AM
Under Printer Preferences click on See what's printing. That will open the printer's preferences dialogue box. Select the Printer tab and then click on online. As long as there is connectivity between your PC and the printer it should then change to online.
If your problem is solved please click the Options link and then the "Accept as Solution" button
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)