Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I think mine is slighly different - the display panel doesn't have the arrows - instead I simply touch the top of the display where the date / time is displayed and it brings up the setting display. Once you get that far, just touch/scroll the appropriate sections to get the proper info set.

HP Recommended
Thank you for your help. It solved my problem!!!
HP Recommended

I have a Mac Book Pro set up to the HP Office jet Pro 8610 and THERE IS NO "SET-UP" ARROW  and the arrow that appears only points backwards and the INSTRUCTIONS YOU HAVE PRINTED SAY to "TOUCH THE RIGHT ARROW" go to Preferences and "Date and Time "...

NO RIGHT ARROW APPEARS 

cannot change the time

Margo8

HP Recommended

I NEED TO SET THE CORRECT TIME  ON MY OFFICE JET PRO 8600. HELP!!

HP Recommended
Thanks that was excellent advice it only took me 1 minute if that to set my time and date on my fax machine.
HP Recommended

Re: how do i set the date & time on my HP Officejet pro 8600 plus?

HP Recommended

What Control Panel? WHERE?

HP Recommended

A good answer is timeless! Just used your six- year old solution on a Pro 6968 ... worked like a charm!

Thanks

HP Pavilion Vista 32-bit, OfficeJet Pro 6968

HP Recommended

Thanks so much SHLOMIL,   Sorry it took a minute to get back to you.  i'm learning how to work all this chat stuff lol..

I just did my fax date and time.  I was confused at first cause i thought you meant on my computer 

then i said well maybe he means do this on the fax screen it self. And there you have it, done in 2 minutes. 

wow i couldnt get customer service or tech to help me they wanted me to upgrade my all in one fax...smh

Thanks a million....

HP Recommended

HI DID YOU GET THE DATE AND TIME FIXED? HE MEANS THE CONTROL PANEL ON YOUR FAX MACHINE SCREEN NOT YOUR COMPUTER. FOLLOW SHLOMIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FAX SCREEN AND IT SHOULD WORK. JUST DID MINE.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.