10-18-2012 07:34 AM
My printer will not print. The message keeps showing clean ink stains.
I have not been able to find out how to do that task.
I am probably missing some simple proceedure.
If you can help me I would appreciate it.
11-08-2012 04:15 PM - edited 11-08-2012 05:20 PM
I am including a document that may assist you. It doesn’t include the exact error you are experiencing, but it does show how to clean the contacts on your printer.
Let me know if this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)