Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

need help to install hp deskjet2050 without disk

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Hello, you can install the driver : HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads 

Just select the right Operative system that you PC or Laptop is using  and install it.

Have a nice day.

I am an HP employee, Printer/All-in-One Expert.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon"
Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.
HP Recommended

I have misplaced my install CD, how can I install the printer

HP Recommended

Hi SuptKLT,

Can you give me the full name of your printer?  Can you also give me the Product # and Model # for the printer?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
HP Recommended

I have a cd to install my HP 2050  j510 all in one printer but all of a sudden it tells me my computor on which it was installed previously is incompatteble. I am running Windows 8.1.

The printer just started doing weird things so i uninstalled it and by trying to re-install the same unit on the same laptop it tells me the laptop is incompattable.  What do i do. The printer is hardly a year old.

Thank you for your assistance,

Fanie Schoeman

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hello, my computer crashed so I am using my son's computer, but need to set up my printer to his computer. I wasn't able to install it.

HP Recommended

Pls i lost my disc ,  how do i instal my deskjet scanner (three in one) to my desktop without disc

HP Recommended

thanks

HP Recommended

Need help installing printer without a disk.  HP deskjet 2050 Series J510

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.