03-29-2012 02:44 PM
I recently upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard and now i can't get it to communicate with the printer. I see Apple and HP do not offer any solutions. How can I remedy this problem?
03-29-2012 03:04 PM - edited 03-29-2012 03:21 PM
The following image is of what is available at the HP web support portal for your printer. As far as I know, Apple OSX Snow Leopard is version 10.6.
The software available at the portal is stated to be compatible with Apple Snow Leopard and Lion
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)