03-28-2012 04:49 AM
how do i print photo frm my laptop to my hp photosmart 6510...everytime i print from my MY PICTURE it just print from my plain white paper and not my photo paper...trying to print from my asus window 7 home laptop
Solved! View Solution.
03-29-2012 02:53 PM
This article should have everything you need
Best of Luck!
03-30-2012 10:06 AM
This article covers a number of print quality problems you could be facing:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of luck!
07-28-2012 10:33 AM
08-01-2012 10:39 AM
Hi there cherrypit609,
We should be able to rectify this by selecting the photo tray manually. What operating system are you using so we can guide you to the right steps?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)