08-19-2013 08:39 AM
new internet service requires re-installation of printer.
Model=HP Photosmart C4780
installation prompt requests password.
how to reset password?
08-20-2013 07:28 AM - edited 08-20-2013 07:28 AM
The HP software shouldn't ask you for a password unless you have permission issues on the PC, and it's asking for the admin password.
Try installing the full feature drivers from here.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)