04-21-2012 08:04 PM
HP officejet Pro 8600, Windows 7 64-bit
Can you tell me how to restart the printer? I haven't used it for 2 or 3 days and the priter is at sleeping condition. I tried to push on the power butter, but it doesn't work.
I don't use the printer ofter. should I just turn the power off if I don't use it?
04-22-2012 09:02 AM
Restart the printer by unplugging power from the back of the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)