10-30-2010 07:47 AM
have hp 1200 series printer windows 7 home premium.....control panel printer shows offline...dont know how to change to online..printer has green arrow..verified all connections...can print from printer itself but not from pc to printer--figure it must be connection in back of pc to printer but verified so what could be causing this? windows 7?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)