02-14-2014 08:36 AM
I understand you have an Officejet 4622 that is telling you it has a carriage jam. I'm sorry to hear this has been happening, but I will certainly do my best to help you out!
Because you can move the carriage manually, I'm hoping this Carriage Jam document will be able to assist you in clearing that error. Please also ensure your printer is plugged directly to a wall outlet to make sure it has all the power it needs to function properly.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)