08-10-2012 01:58 PM
Yes, you may be able to use a refilled cartridge, the printer will probably see it as "empty". If you would like to learn more about ink cartridge refills, and why it may be better for you to buy new ones instead, I have included a few links you should visit:
Hope this info helps!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)