Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp C5380
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My hp C5380 printer gives the following error : 0xc19a0023

what should I do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The printer is totally garbage . I 'm going to recycle it. Never trust Hp again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Good day @spinalgr1990,

This is a great place to visit for Community and HP support! I see that you are getting the error "0xc19a0023". Thanks for providing the screen shot. I would like to be able to help you.

Please try the steps listed in these documents to see if they will help:

Please disregard the titles.

Are you using Genuine HP Cartridges?

Did this issue just happen after installing new cartridges?

If the issue is resolved, your welcome to show your appreciation by clicking the "Accept as Solution" and the "Thumbs Up". Let me know how you make out. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

The printer is totally garbage . I 'm going to recycle it. Never trust Hp again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.