02-08-2012 05:35 PM
I tried walking through the wireless setup wizard to fix the problem. I selected our wireless network and then it asked for the WPA passphrase. I put in the correct wireless password and it told me that it was invalid. I doulbe checked a million times!
The help button said it has to match the router's passphrase. I don't know what's going on.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)